[pct-l] Umbrellas in Washington

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 22:42:14 CST 2010

I very much like my rain chaps, because they weigh 1 oz, and because I can
get into my pants pockets! At the moment I don't remember where I bought
them,  but they were also inexpensive. I just looked at my weight and balance
spread  sheet - Gossamer Gear Spinn Chaps.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

In a message dated 2/9/2010 9:22:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,