[pct-l] Into the Wild

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Wed Feb 10 18:34:22 CST 2010

If Chris McCandless had carried a Spot, he wouldn't have been Chris McCandless.  Al. Supertramp made several mistakes, but he had to challenge his own limits.  If he had gotten out of the country safely, he'd have died in some other remote, beautiful, awful place.  That was just his nature.  He tried something the rest of us don't have the will or courage to try - I know I don't - but I respect him for it.

Mango