[pct-l] Southbound Questions

Jim Bravo jimbravo at wildblue.net
Thu Feb 11 16:04:46 CST 2010

Just a common sense caution: When you call any governmental agency with a
question you may not receive the "official" or "correct" answer. This
happens in private enterprise as well. When I worked in a county community
development department, developers would often play the "shopping for
answers" game! Just keep asking different employees the same question until
you get the answer you want...if they'll put it in writing, you're in. This
happened in the Planning Division a lot!

Personally, I'd prefer written correspondence, or finding the actual
interpretation in writing somewhere. Misinformation abounds.

Jim

From: "Austin Williams" <austinwilliams123 at gmail.com>
I'd give the U.S. Border Patrol a call and ask them...
since they'll be the ones that you'll have to deal with.