[pct-l] Reminder

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 18:10:27 CST 2010

I don't mind how people post.  If you guys want to keep posting good information, I appreciate it no matter how you get it done.  If you have good information to share, I wouldn't want you to stop posting because can't stand your internet etiquette.  Even when you send everything all over again, it takes me a small fraction of a second to see what I need to see, so it's no problem at all.