[pct-l] Southbound Questions

Dan Zan dan2001 at live.ca
Fri Feb 12 18:48:43 CST 2010

Maybe American passports do not have the transmitters, or maybe the Canadian passports do not either. Maybe it is just our enhanced drivers licences that do. I did not get this information for any conspiracy theory website or anything, either all or one form of Canadian government issued ID has radio transmitters for the specific reason to ease traffic flow into the United States. After taking a quick look online, I can't find any information on passports, so I must have been misinformed about them, however, I am fairly certain that Manitoban enhanced drivers licences have radio transmitters.