[pct-l] High Tech Solution to the Mosquito Problem

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Fri Feb 12 23:43:13 CST 2010

As much as we all HATE the mossies, the males are in fact a primary pollinator for the high country. Devices that are in the works to combat malaria, including the portable ones like the tiny flashlight that blinds them, are going to make a huge dent in the population of species that are vectors for malaria. But I hope they do not become available to the general public who would use it in areas that have limited types of pollinators, albeit a crapload of mossies.

BigToe