[pct-l] trail clothing

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 13 22:02:48 CST 2010

I'm an old man, and actually live in So Cal.  And my down sweater, maybe I meant to say jacket, weighs more like 2lbs or a little over.  winter only.  And why didn't you just get a more comfortable sleeping bag?
For a light sweater I got the Mountain Hardware Compressor on sale and that is a light weight sweater and still only used that when the temps really dropped, but never hiked in it.  I'd venture to say the Mtn Hdwr sweater is too lightly built to last thru a three season of constant use, but I'ma a young old man who is hard on things...