[pct-l] Trail clothing...."Switchback's hiking wardrobe is the best"

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 10:12:10 CST 2010

Unsupported JMT Snow Bunny Reinhold wrote: I like Switchback's hiking wardrobe the best!!! He looks so sexy wearing his black lingerie and fuzzy pink camp slippers.
Switchback replies: This is actually a misnomer and a misrepresentation of my hiking wardrobe.  I have been told I look sexy in anything or nothing.  Or better yet I was told, "Switchback, we cannot miss you until you go away."  I am very versatile.

I wonder if anyone has hiked the JMT or PCT naked.  This would be a first.  I say Bunny Reinhold be the first.  I have heard of folks hiking without clothing for a stretch down the trail.  The only thing I have done is hike barefoot along the PCT for short distances.  That was fun and very relaxing for the feet if you do it in forest duff.