[pct-l] Just behave

dsaufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Feb 14 13:57:28 CST 2010

The PCTA and USFS aren't on this list serve.  As we've emailed privately,
your best bet is to give the information directly to the PCTA regional rep
who is working with the USFS in determining the alternative route. I believe
you are planning to do that.

Posting unapproved alternatives out here at this time suggests to the
uninformed that these alternatives are viable when they are not.

As for me, if you would stop posting unapproved alternatives, there would be
no need for warnings against going into the closed areas.

L-Rod