[pct-l] Southbound Questions

Teresa Skye tskye1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:50:46 CST 2010

Hey all,
There are Trail Angels in Winthrop-my partner Dave and I! We live about 5
miles outside of town and can transport you to and from Rainy Pass. The
catch is... I'm doing the PCT this year (NOBO), so I won't be around. Dave
will be in and out of town, but a call ahead can confirm he's around. The
number is 509/9963217.
It is probably more difficult to get a ride to Hart's Pass than Rainy Pass.
Hart's Pass is a tough, narrow dirt road that won't be accessible by car
until early May, while Rainy Pass (off HWY 20) may be open sooner this
year-they're assessing the North Cascades pass now to see if it can open
earlier this year because of the low snow year.
See you on the trail!
Skyward
Teresa Skye