[pct-l] Flip

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Sun Feb 14 21:41:49 CST 2010

Toothfairy,

I'm thinking of starting at Campo, heading north like you, and if it seems reasonable to head to Ashland and go north from there to the border, and then back to California. I'm not certain this is a reasonable plan. Most people who flip do as you wrote. But when I looked at the snow accumulation map, it looked to me that Oregon has the lowest percentage relative to average of the three states. I am certainly open to ideas.

Walk, well,
Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com

http://trailjournals.com/jj2010/