[pct-l] "BARN FEVER".... was.. "We are SO Lucky"!

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 12:16:19 CST 2010

Unsupported JMT Snow Bunny Reinhold wrote: We need "humor" to calm the herd.  I am getting ready to move on....the list is not "Radio Free Europe" anymore....and will not be here to calm the herd. So, it will be up to Switchback to calm the herd with his famous trail humor.  Give us your BEST stuff Switchback.....and you better make it QUICK.
Switchback replies: Yes, but there will be lots of people after me again at the April Kickoff (if they let me in again this year) for my posts.  There will be the usual upset suspects; no light adult humor, no none bus schedule/snow level type posts, and especially no satire and PCT raconteur stories.

Say, speaking of raconteur stories, there is a big road trip coming up with the accompanying After Action Report.  I will be at Warner Springs Resort (end of Section A) Thursday, February 25 thru Sunday.

Copious amounts of fun will be had.  I will be with Manyon Ed and Crash.  I think there is an April Kickoff planning meeting at Lake Morena County Park.  I have been thinking of what mischief I can do around there to upset their meeting.  We plan to visit the PCT, Julian, and generally goof off.  I am bring tons of books to read down by the pool.

I wonder if any Terminator Female Leadership types will plan a sneak attack at the resort.  I can handle the regular Terminators, but the newer T-1000 liquid metal models are harder to spot.  I might set out some guard dogs, who will alert at a T-1000 approach.