[pct-l] Food

Ellen Shopes igellen at comcast.net
Mon Feb 15 12:20:19 CST 2010

Many foods don't need a prolonged soak time, especially if you plan to heat
the water anyway.  It cuts down on cooking time and fuel needs to soak any
meal about 15 minutes before cooking, then bring it to a boil, then pop it
in the cozy.

I've soaked Ramen and eaten it cold.  Tastes the same, but there's an oily
residue that some might find unappetizing.
EE