[pct-l] PCT story

eckert jape1 at cox.net
Mon Feb 15 14:05:45 CST 2010

thank you very much for posting.  The pictures are excellent.

Google provides a translation of your work.  it can be found if one
enters the words, "Objectif PCT 2009" into the search bar.  The fourth
entry is for  your primary webpage jean.michel.villard.free.fr/ and if
one clicks on the words "translate this page", the page will be
presented in English.  Pressing the button on the sidebar that says PCT
2009 will direct the reader to your story.

eckert

      //
      <http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=4&ved=0CBAQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjean.michel.villard.free.fr%2F&rct=j&q=Objectif+PCT+2009&ei=4KZ5S4SiGYqusgOMmszLCA&usg=AFQjCNG095DAOxo4rC8gzwh95WKNCfs2Jw>