[pct-l] Kickoff & Who is in Charge?

Josh White info at idyllwildinn.com
Mon Feb 15 17:31:58 CST 2010

Thanks.I was contacted by Greg with the Kickoff so we'll work out the
details.  And in response to an earlier question, yes there will be a limit
on the # of people.  I must say that we have been fortunate to have great
and courteous hikers stay with us the past few years.I hope that trend
continues : )

-Josh

http://www.idyllwildinn.com/