[pct-l] Hand cycling along the PCT?

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Tue Feb 16 14:37:25 CST 2010

Regardless of what any agency may advise, the ADA consideration does outweigh any other agency regulation short of a Supreme Court ruling to the contrary.

I think the real issue here might be figuring out what type of hand cycle could actually work well on the trail and which section of the PCT is best suited for that use.

BigToe