[pct-l] Mojave

Bill B livingsocal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:12:37 CST 2010

Hey folks,

About 20 trail miles north of Hiker Town, along that stretch of trail that
is "mojave proper", there is a place where a dirt road intersects the
trail.      Does anyone know if that road is open / passable?   I am
considering a drop-off point there and placing a car for a day.

Also, further up the trail between there and Mojave (town), the trail
touches on 5 to 6,000 feet for a few miles.  Does anyone know the snow
conditions up there right now?

Obviously, I am thinking of treking across that area.

Thanks for the feedback,

Pink Gumby