[pct-l] Hand cycling along the PCT?

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Feb 16 18:06:54 CST 2010

Even though wheeled vehicles are not allowed on the PCT, you could
certainly hike/ride together the stretch from Hikertown out to the
Cottonwood bridge. It is a road and people are driving on it.

And with big fire closure in the San Gabriels, you could probably do
the road walk together.

There is also a long road walk alternative from the Bridge of the
Gods that you could do together. About 15 miles. If you meet at the
end of the Eagle Creek trail, you could also walk/ride together along
a bicycle trail that parallels the freeway and leads you right into
Cascade Locks, adding another couple of miles.

Diane