[pct-l] Hiker Humor - Hiker Heaven

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 00:32:54 CST 2010

L-Rod wrote:  Mr. Mumbles (aka Buzz Saw) keeps trying to tell me that would work just fine :o)
Switchback the Trail Pirate replies:That is why I have always liked Buzz Saw.  He knows how to save a dollar.  Soap is expensive.  Soap messes up the environment.  Soap is gooie.  Coldwater is a nice dog that is doing a public service.  By the way, I think Coldwater was the one who bit me when I brought you that candy several months ago with Manyon Ed.  Coldwater is nice, but not dumb.