[pct-l] Hiker Nutrition

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Feb 17 09:52:49 CST 2010

Good morning, Dan,

For good, solid information regarding hiker nutrition that’s based upon both
science and experience I again recommend, “*Pack Light, Eat Right*” by
Brenda L. Braaten, Ph.D, R.D.

You may be surprised at the recommended percentage of protein.

Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09