[pct-l] re-supply boxes

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Feb 17 10:21:28 CST 2010

Good morning, Mark,

It’s hard to say for sure because each Post Office can locally interpret the
rules and administrative guidelines, however I’ve found that the P.O.s along
the PCT are amazing cooperative in accepting packages early, and holding
them long after the required time.

Special thanks should go to the P.O. at Warner Springs.  That’s a tiny
facility – although it recently was expanded – and they get the greatest
volume of boxes.  In spite of the monumental aggravation of hiker boxes
every year I’ve found them to be consistently cheerful and helpful.

Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09