[pct-l] high fat food;

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 12:31:14 CST 2010

A couple of resource links for those of you who do not have a dehydrator.

Packit Gourmet - tell them Dicentra sent you! They are familiar with thru hikers and resupply options. They will work with you for whatever you need. Their customer service rocks! So do their products.

Harmony House Foods

Just Tomatoes (can also be found in higher end grocery stores)

Trader Joes also carries TONS of great hiker friendly foods. I get all my dried fruit and nuts there.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra