[pct-l] Hiker Nutrition

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 13:21:35 CST 2010

ha! I remember last year when I was all nervous and anxious and not so sure what to do, where to go, what to be afraid of (remember the snake talk boys? lol)...now I'm reading all the posts on here with everyone else's fear and anxieties....and it's kinda humorous....take some advice from the Suga....
just go, be prepared, have fun, eat what ever ur heart desires for five whole months cuz u can!!!, hike ur own hike, meet lots of new friends that u'll have forever, BE NICE! especially to the angels!!!, breath fresh air and take in the views...it's an AMAZING journey of a lifetime that will NEVER be forgotten.
Don't be nervous it all works out, u won't know what really works for u until u actually get out there for a week or two....just have fun and enjoy it while u can!
Tomorrow may never come and if it does the moment may not be there waiting for u....

patti Sugar Moma PCT 09!
www.hikestrong2010.com hiking again in 2010 for cancer!