[pct-l] Muir Trail R re-supply

William A. Chavez wctrekker at dslextreme.com
Wed Feb 17 19:05:55 CST 2010

A few years ago I sent a re-supply package to MTR but I did not
notify them (E-mail) that I was sending the package.  So I recommend
informing them of your approx date of arrival(although sitting in a
hot tub in Blaney Meadows wasn't too bad).  When we arrived our
package was not there but at the PO at Lake Florence.  We had to wait
two days for the packaged to be brought to the ranch.  BTW It arrived
in a strange looking 4X4/military looking vintage Mercedes not on the
back of a pack animal.

Bill