[pct-l] high fat food; pants

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Feb 18 08:34:04 CST 2010

On Feb 17, 2010, at 9:22 PM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:
> Heh, the old joke about M&M's and hikers

You know what's really sad? I was walking home from work the other
day and saw an M&M and didn't eat it. I'm just a muggle now.

I remember in Oregon I kept seeing these round plastic discs on the
trail. I kept wondering what they were. I finally stopped and picked
one up. It was a Sweet-tart! I actually thought for a second about
going back and getting the previous ones, but decided to hope for
more up the trail. It was the last one. :(