[pct-l] Poison oak

Bob Brewer trekker4 at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 20:28:32 CST 2010

That same wall was still there in 05, w/no sign of the trail; it wascompletely o'grown by them cute shiney leaves, over 6' up - and over the creek where the trail was by default.

Sent on the go from my Peek
-------------------------------------
Jim Keener ( J J )<pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com> wrote:

Greetings,

I agree - not as much on the PCT as I had suspected. Thought I remember in 2004 coming out of the tunnel just before Vasquez Rocks and there being a wall of it at the stream.

Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com

http://trailjournals.com/jj2010/
http://ridgetrailhiker.com
http://olderhealthier.com

On Feb 18, 2010, at 5:40 PM, Susan Alcorn wrote:

> Maybe others would disagree, but I wouldn't say there's a "lot" of poison oak on the PCT. Indeed there is some in various places

To unsubcribe, or change options visit: