[pct-l] Canada entry permit

Jim Bravo jimbravo at wildblue.net
Fri Feb 19 22:01:40 CST 2010

Ellen, et al:

I got a phone call from the Canada Border Services Agency the other day
because I had failed to provide a photocopy of my US passport. Couldn't
believe the personal service. The fellow was very personable, and we talked
for 5 or 10 minutes. At one point he said "You wouldn't believe how many
people are hiking this trail". Anyway, it appears they are swamped.

He said that if I emailed the photocopy as an attachment then "I can put it
in the other big pile". I sent the email, and he sent a nice reply that he
had received it! Am I dreaming, what government agency does this? Got to
love those Canadians. Anyway, my application is presumably in the "other big
pile" now! If you've sent in an app, it's in one of the big piles.

Jim
(Stray Wolf)