[pct-l] Patti....."Sugar Moma" & "Sugar Daddy" are going to hike the trail

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 17:21:57 CST 2010

Unsupported Snow Bunny Sugar Daddy Reinhold wrote: I am shy patty, that's why I did not ask sooner. Sugar Moma, I am so exited that you said yes...I'm like a little kid in a candy store. I promised I would wear a kilt....But I think you will like me better in my grass skirt and combat boots. Sugar Moma, do you think I should ask my buddy Switchback if he will lend me his "fuzzy pink camp slippers."? Or will you like me better in combat boots? Hairy legs in combat boots look so sexy. Well, got to go now, the Sierra is calling me....I'm off for another week of skiing. Sleep tight now my scrumptious little one and dream of me and only me tonight.
Switchback replies: Hennessy Camo Survivor Universal hammock campers rule.  I will have mine for the April Kickoff.  I will be the only one at the Kickoff hammocking.  When they see how neat this is, they will go crazy that they have the wrong gear for the 2010 campaign.  I will laugh and make fun of them.