[pct-l] Re-Supply at Tuolumne Meadows

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Feb 22 21:03:23 CST 2010

Thanks for the note.  Actually, I'm just doing a hike in Yosemite in late July.  The plan is to resupply at TM.  I'm thinking of shipping a box, but since alcohol can't be shipped, I'm hoping to get that in the store.  (Do they sell alcohol by the ounce?).  I could probably carry enough for the whole hike, but would just as soon not! :)
   I've never been there; is there just one store?  At the campground?