[pct-l] Bear Canisters

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Mon Feb 22 23:31:48 CST 2010

Reconsider what food you are carrying.

We packed enough food into a Garcia for 2 people for a 10 day trip from
Kennedy Meadows to VVR. Some people think we didn't have enough
food/calories, but the objective was to get thru that stretch. We lost
weight, but that happens to us on all long distance hikes.
http://www.gottawalk.com/packing_bear_canister.htm

Ken