[pct-l] gluten-free hike

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Tue Feb 23 15:01:51 CST 2010

If factory cross contamination isn't a big problem, corn tortillas are
available most places on the trail as I prefer the taste of them over flour
ones (that and the fact that they are made with whole grain and have fiber)
so I often bought them on the PCT.  They are usually more nutritious then
the cheap processed flour ones (though this isn't necessarily true so for
the more gourmet ones).  They do crumble more easily then flour but it isn't
hard to carry them so they don't come apart in your pack.

-Miner