[pct-l] Snow Navigation & maps

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Tue Feb 23 17:23:01 CST 2010

Hi AsABat,

No doubt. But. (And you had an idea that word would show up.) An uninformed person with map and compass is as bad off as an uninformed person with the latest electronic tool. Which goes to prove your original point. The most important tool lies between our ears. Hmm. You were right all along. I should have known.

Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com

http://trailjournals.com/jj2010/
http://ridgetrailhiker.com