[pct-l] Tyvek jumpsuits as rain gear?

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 10:20:26 CST 2010

I work in a cleanroom, and we use Tyvek "bunny suits" with a hood.  I wouldn't use one for some of the reasons mentioned, especially that the zipper is not waterproof.  I prefer to use a Precip jacket and if necessary, a rain skirt.  I also like the inexpensive Walmart plastic poncho.  Cheap and light enough to keep a few in resupply boxes.

The Incredible Bulk