[pct-l] 07 DVD

Nitnoid1 nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 11:27:42 CST 2010

I have them. Address?

The Incredible Bulk

On Feb 24, 2010, at 8:26 AM, Trekker4 at aol.com wrote:

Some months ago, someone was going to mail me a Class of 2007 DVD/CD. I
never received it, and can't find who had them. Anyone know? I did Saufleys to
Donner Pass in 07, and would like to get one. I always make a donation
also.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says,  'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you  think health care is exensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its  free." -- P J O'Rourke
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: