[pct-l] Tyvek jumpsuits as rain gear?

Dan Africk danstheman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:22:20 CST 2010

Thanks, those are some pretty good points to consider. It seems like
Frog Toggs would be a better option than Tyvek suits, and not much
more expensive.
Currently I'm thinking of keeping my full-zip rain pants(Red Ledge),
and either replacing my rain jacket with a Frog Toggs jacket, or if I
get a smaller pack, replacing my rain jacket and pack cover with The
Packa.

--
www.hikefor.com/haiti-2010-Dan

--~--  www.HelpMeWeatherize.com  --~--