[pct-l] Tyvek jumpsuits as rain gear?

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Wed Feb 24 15:01:27 CST 2010

I've just gotten a Packa.  Only worn it once, but it seemed to do pretty well with a day pack and light rain.  It'll get more use in the next month or so.  For summer hiking, my tendency has been to go with no rain gear, but wear a broad-brimmed hat to keep the rain out of my eyes, and use a good pack cover.