[pct-l] ULA - New Owners

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Thu Feb 25 20:42:12 CST 2010

Gary asked "Who are the new owners?"
http://ula-equipment.com/contact.asp
Click on the "History Of" tab, and scroll down.

This is the short story version..
"In the fall of 2007, my wife, Sally, contacted one the ULA retailers to buy
me a Catalyst for a Christmas present, because Brian was off on a hike.
Naturally the packs were on back order, however, the retailer mentioned that
Brian was thinking of selling his business. The seed was planted! I did
eventually receive my Catalyst, and after using my new pack, I was so
impressed that I contacted Brian to investigate the possible sale of ULA. To
make a long story short, Sally and I bought ULA 2 years later, in August of
2009.

So what does the future hold? Sally and I are very excited to be living in
the beautiful Cache valley with unlimited outdoor activites only minutes
away. All of our free time is spent exploring this amazing country on foot,
skis or bikes and interacting with the folks who share our love of the
outdoors and listening closely to their needs in terms of equipment. Our
direction will be determined by our own outdoor experiences, plus the feed
back we get from both the online and on trail hiking community. --Chris"