[pct-l] Down collection process (OT)

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Feb 26 06:52:40 CST 2010

Good morning, Ruffwork,

Bravo! But I hope you cautioned the kids to harvest the snipe-down
respectfully, and only from organically fed, free range snipe.  Certainly
the collection bags were hand woven from native fibers rather than being
factory-made from paper or plastic.  And they really must avoid guttersnipes
– it’s bad form to pluck a guttersnipe.

Steel-Eye