[pct-l] Down collection - Another Option

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Fri Feb 26 09:42:29 CST 2010

After watching how they collect and process down on the Discover channel
it bothered me. I got a sample of PrimaLoft and that is cool stuff. It
is really fine like down and soft and I can definitely see how it would
work well and still be fairly light weight... maybe not for gram
weenies... but it will work for "ounce weenies". If you e-mail them they
will send a sample.

Just a thought.
Kathi