[pct-l] Backpacks

Kathryn Doiron kdoiron at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 10:57:32 CST 2010

I used a men's Vapor Trail in 05 and loved it once I got used to the
stuff sack style of the bag.  Mine only had two small water bottle
pockets on the outside but I still loved it.  I still use it.  I found
it was expandable so when I hit town on the AT my nearly empty bag
could be expanded to hold all the food my stomach told me to buy.
(never shop hungry is impossible for a thru hiker).  I had a Quest and
I didn't like it.  I didn't fit me well and it was heavier then my
Vapor Trail.

hope that helps you

kathryn

--
Kayaking gear reviews by kayakers for kayakers
Check us out at http://kayakgearreviews.org/