[pct-l] Many questions for a 2011 thru-hike

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Feb 26 18:52:33 CST 2010

This is the perfect set of questions to direct someone to the FAQ:
http://postholer.com/faq.php

Lots of good FAQs out there. Here's a new one that's popped up recently.
http://www.planyourhike.com/

Otherwise, here are some answers that won't help you one bit:
1) almost
2) pretty much if you plan
3) Don't get me started on gear. Go light, that's all I'll say.
4) sort of
5) Good food
7) It's not the AT

Good luck!