[pct-l] Post PCT

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Fri Feb 26 23:58:42 CST 2010

After using up a years worth of motivation in only 5months, I didn't want to do anything when I got home.  I suppose it would have been different if I had a job lined up when I go back, but I didn't so I did absolutely nothing for weeks and loved it.  Well, I did start to organize my photos and video during that time since I wanted to make a list where everything was taken before I forgot.

For some reason, for a few months, my feet hurt more hiking after I got off the trail then they did when I was on it.  I know several people who went home after reaching Canada for a week or two and then tried to go back out to hike a short section they missed and quickly developed injuries/pain that was worse then anything felt on the trail before.

-Miner