[pct-l] Bear-bagging?

Kathryn Zimmerman thebaglady07 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:38:01 CST 2010

And what does one do all the rest of the time?  Doesn't seem to be a lot of
trees around for hanging food.  I've read that some sleep with their food in
their tents, but having had mice wake me up after chewing through the
netting, I don't really want to do that again.  What's the usual answer on
the PCT?

Kathryn

--
- Kathryn