[pct-l] Bear-bagging?

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Fri Jan 1 18:48:33 CST 2010

And besides all that, the tree in the picture they used to teach how to bear
bag fell down years ago. None of the other trees have suitable branches.

Seriously, in the prime bear areas, bears have learned to remove food hung
from trees. Swing the branch, send baby bear out to get it, chew the branch
off, or just climb above the branch and kamikazi dive down to it.