[pct-l] bear bagging

Bigfoot CDA bigfootcda at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 13:47:42 CST 2010

I stopped at Little Jimmy spring in 03 to get water, then stopped at the
campground to eat and there was a note from a hiker that a bear was visiting
at night. The next day I was told by a hiker that 5 hikers had camped there,
2 had stashed their food in the rafters of the latrine and 3 had stashed
their food in the bear proof trash cans. The bear somehow got into the trash
can and took all of 1 hikers food and tore up the other 2 hikers food that
were in ursacks. The food the 2 Frenchmen put in the latrine was left
alone.   Bigfoot