[pct-l] freezer bag cozy

virgil virgil at baloney.com
Sat Jan 2 18:19:55 CST 2010

On Saturday 02 January 2010 04:03:36 AsABat wrote:
> I can't disagree with creating less trash. However, I have to carry my food
> in something. I package my food in ziplocs, then pour boiling water in the
> same ziploc, eat of the same ziploc, then put all the days trash in the
> same ziploc. Unless I carry my food in individual tupperware (or throw it
> all mixed together loose in a bear can), I need some kind of bag to carry
> it in.

They do make waxed, unbleached paper sandwich bags.  Keeping them sealed might
be awkward.  On the other hand, in the proper stove, the used, no longer
needed bags could double as fuel for cooking your meal...

--
"I came into this game for adventure - go anywhere, travel light, get in, get
out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone."

Robert De Niro as Harry Tuttle in Brazil.