[pct-l] FreezerBag Cooking/ Resupply strategies

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Sat Jan 2 22:40:47 CST 2010

Our city just set expanded their recycling project. The plastics that we can
recycle were originally listed as only small and large mouth plastic
bottles. We asked about all the plastics 1-7. We were told that these are no
specifications nor agreement among manufacturers on exactly what those
numbers mean. Consequently they could not recycle them. The city has relaxed
the specifications of recyclable plastics, but mostly it added those nasty
clamshell type packages.

Ken