[pct-l] A Backpackers Best Friend....missing pictures

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 09:32:40 CST 2010

No problem.  I have been to Alaska many times and flown all over the place - summer and winter.  I always carried Super Glue to patch things up.  But I will admit it has been 25 years since I was up there.

If I found a grizzly around my campsite, I would wait until he was asleep, then I would glue one of the paws to a large rock.  Then I would yell loudly and run.  What a sight to see him try to follow me.  Bear baiting at its best.

Switchback

Switchback