[pct-l] Hikestrong2010 for cancer!!!

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 18:25:44 CST 2010

Hey y'all the Stumbling Norwegian and myself, both 09 hikers have decided to hike the trail again this year but for a wonderful cause this time around! We are teaming up with others hiking on the AT to raise money for cancer with Livestrong a Lance Armstrong foundation! As a whole team, we are Hikestrong 2010. We are looking for more people to hike with us on the PCT and help raise money for this awesome cause. We also need some support help as well. If you live out by the AT and want to help Team AT out you may do so by emailing HikeStrong2010 at gmail.com
If you would like to hike as a Hikestrong Team PCT member or help support us hikers in any way you can contact me on this email. Also check out the website for other support info and to give donations at www.hikestrong2010.com
thanx and Happy Happy New Year! WOOHOO!
patti Sugar Moma PCT 09!
www.hikestrong2010.com hiking again in 2010 for cancer!