[pct-l] Campo to Agua Dulce

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Tue Jan 5 00:46:01 CST 2010

Capt,

I can't help you with the shuttle but I wanted to ask you to be careful going over the San Jacinto range as well as bit from Baden Powell to Islip Saddle, you are going to find a lot of snow there with no tracks to follow.

You of course know the PCT is closed from Islip Saddle to Soledad Canyon due to the Station Fire right?

Otherwise, carry a lot of water and enjoy the hike!

BigToe